About This Category
NABO company manufactures plastic bottles in a range of raw material, sizes, shapes, and colors to meet customer's packaging needs over the world.
What Sizes, Shapes and Styles of Plastic Bottles Are Available in NABO company?
Our bottles are available in sizes from 10ml to 1100ml. Shapes include round, square, oval, polygonal and a variety of specialty forms.
These bottles have many different cap and closure options, which makes them perfect packaging for cosmetics, perfume & fragrance, body & personal care, hair care, pharma & health care, garden care, professional cleaning, automotive products, and other daily chemicals.
Plastic Bottles in a Variety of Raw Material
We manufacture bottles made of PET, HDPE, LDPE, PETG, PP, PVC, as well as jars in PP & PS. Each type of raw material has its own advantages.
- PET(Polyethylene Terephthalate) plastic bottles have high transparency. They are durable, non-reactive, and breakage-resistant but lightweight. They provide a sound oil barrier which helps with chemicals attacking the plastic. PET bottles have high customization on colors, such as Translucent color and solid color. These benefits make PET bottles an excellent alternative to glass bottles.
- HDPE(High Density Polyethylene) plastic bottles are an economical option, while provide great features of strong, durable, chemical resistant, weather resistant, and an excellent water-vapour barrier. While not as clear as PET plastic, HDPE bottles can be translucent so that you are still able to see your product inside it.
- LDPE(Low Density Polyethylene) plastic bottles are more translucent and softer than HDPE bottles. This makes LDPE a superior choice for flexible applications like squeeze bottles.
- PETG(Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol) plastic bottles are also transparent, but less brittle, more pliable and far more sturdy than PET bottles. It also has better shock resistance and is better suited to higher temperature. We have a featured series of PETG bottles with extra thick wall and bottom, makes them looks like but better than glass bottles.
- PP(Polypropylene) plastic bottles have the lightest weight of all the polymers, resulting in a lighter, thinner, stronger finished bottle. They also have high transparency. And PP bottles can safely undergo high heat without having to worry about chemical leaching or taste and odor issues, making them compatible for microwave applications, hot-fill processes.
- PVC(Polyvinyl Chloride) plastic bottles are very strong and also have high transparency. They are designed to withstand harsh impacts and extreme temperatures.
NABO Company Can Custom The Unique Plastic Bottle for You
Customization is strength of NABO company. Our team have years of experience in bottles industry, and our company owns complete production lines of bottles manufacturing. We can custom any bottle for you even it is only an idea. Our service includes bottle design, mould making, mould trial, mass production and print, until you get the bottles that perfectly meet your needs!