Stretch Blowing Mould is for making PET Bottles on Two-Steps Stretch Blow Molding Machine. If you’re require producing bottles which are made of PET, congrats! you’ve come to the right place. Our factory manufactures over 300 sets of PET bottle molds annually. We make sure our mold will be compatible with your stretch blow moulding machine, no matter what brand your machine is.
Let’s walk through the process
1 Basic Information Required
First of all, we need basic information of the bottle you required.
Bottle / hollow product information needed:
- capacity / Volume
- neck size
- weight (usually we recommend as per bottle application)
Your Stretch Blow Molding Machine Information Needed:
- If your machine Semi-automatic or Automatic?
- How Many Cavities of Mold?
If you don’t have an idea, we will discuss your needs, purpose and objective thoroughly and provide a concept that will satisfy your situation. We will work with you from the ground up.
2 PET Bottle Design
The next step is to take the basic or idea and workup both 2D and 3D drawing detailing all the features. Following the drawings we then digitize the new bottle and render it out for a very close approximation of what the final bottle will look like. This is where it really starts to come to life.
3D Print Sample Support If you still got worries about 2D & 3D drawings, we can provide a 3D print sample and send to you via express, so that you can have a closer look of the final design and to ensure you will order the correct bottle or mold.
3 Stretch Blow Mould Design
After you confirm the bottle drawing or 3D sample, we start make mold design based on our extrusion blow molding machine or your machine parameters.
4 Stretch Blow Mould Manufacturing
Next, we take the drawing to start mold manufacturing. It usually takes 10 days to get the mold done.
5 Stretch Blow Mold Trial
Now we can do the mold trial and send you real samples for final confirmation. This is where your ideal bottle becomes a reality.
6 Mold Shipping Or Bottles Manufacturing
The last step is deliver the mold to you. We can provide both of air & sea shipment with economical cost. Or if you want the bottles only, we can do the mass manufacturing for you.
01 Information Collection
02 Bottle Design
03 Mould Design
04 Mould Trial
Basic Specs of Extrusion Blow Mould
|Mold Steel:||4Cr13 / S136|
|Cavity No.:||1, 2 or 4 cavities|
How to choose the correct Stretch Blow Mould?
It depends on your stretch blow molding machine type. There are two types of stretch blow molding machine as follows:
- Semi-Automatic Stretch Blow Molding Machine: it consists of one blower unit and one heating unit, it requires manual operation to feed the preform into the heating unit, then take the heated preform to the blower unit. The blow mold for semi-automatic machine is simple.
- Automatic Stretch Blow Molding Machine: it combines preform loading, heating and blowing with continuous action, no need manual operation. The blow mold for automatic machine requires a center distance data according to your machine.
Focused on Manufacturing High Quality Mold
Get A Quick Quote!
Please fill below form as detailed as possible, it will be great helpful for us to provide you a quick quote!
- The below information with * is required.
- If you fill out all information as listed below, you will get a quick quotation in one hour!