About Our Plastic Cylinder Bottles
NABO company manufactures and offers a great selection of Plastic Cylinder Bottles.
Where to Use These Bottles?
Plastic Cylinder Bottles are a perfect choice for packaging products of cosmetics, beauty, perfume & fragrance, body & personal care, hair care, pharma & health care, garden care, professional cleaning, automotive products, as well as other daily chemicals.
Different Bottle Materials
The bottle can be made from PET, PETG, HDPE and LDPE materials, the features of each material are as following,
- PET material have high transparency. Bottles made of this material are durable, strong, but lightweight.
- PETG, is a combination of PET and glycol. This addition makes bottles shatter-proof, able to handle heat well, and comfortable to grip and handle.
- HDPE bottles can provide great features of strong, durable, chemical resistant and weather resistant.
- LDPE material is known for its flexible and durable features. Bottles made by LDPE are more translucent and softer than HDPE bottles.
Color Of Bottle
For bottles made of PET and PETG materials, our standard color is transparent. Regarding to HDPE & LDPE bottles, the color we always kept in stock for this bottle is white or nature color.
What’s more, when you are need of bulk purchase, we are also very capable to custom the bottle color as per your request.
Bottle Printing Service
Our company provides customized printing service for these bottles, heat Transfer / Silk Screen, label stickers, and thermal shrinkage are all available.
Bottle Molding Service
If you can’t find the bottle you want, we can also do customized bottle design and make for you. The standard processing of new bottle project is as following,
- Bottle design
- 3D sample confirmation
- Design mold
- Make new mold: stretch blowing mold for PET bottle / extrusion blowing mold for HDPE, LDPE and PETG bottle
- Mold trial
- Mass production
Bottles With Caps
These bottles can be paired with various closures, such as Trigger Sprayers, Finger Fine Mist Sprayers, Lotion Pumps, Treatment Pumps, Droppers, Flip Top Caps, Disc Top Caps, as well as Screw caps and other Closures. Moreover, customers can buy the bottles and caps as set or separately.